GHBA Logos & Usage Guidelines
Let the whole world know you’re a GHBA member! All association members are encouraged to use the official GHBA logo on all of their marketing and communications materials.
Joining the association shows that your company is commitred to professionalism and the highest level of customer service. So go ahead, flaunt your membership!
Creative Uses for the GHBA Logo
Business cards & letterhead
Company hats & t-shirts
GHBA Logo Usage Guidelines
- Shall only be used by GHBA Members in good standing – those who have paid or renewed their annual dues and who comply with GHBA standards;
- Shall not be altered in any way, including: Separating the logo, Adding another company name, Using part of the logo in a separate graphic element, Incorporating any part of the GHBA Logo into another logo
- Shall not be printed over other patterns, such as background lines, geometric patterns or other distracting elements;
- Shall not be tilted;
- Shall be placed to the right of the logo with which it has the closest relationship;
- Shall be placed following spacing guidelines – leave a space equivalent to one-half the height of the acronym between logos
- Compliance with the Logo Usage Guidelines is mandatory. Any misuse of or continued use of the logo by a non- member may result in legal action.